Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you should not access or view this website.
1. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. ZutaEstudio has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which ZutaEstudio apologizes.
2. ZutaEstudio makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including hypertext links to any website or other items used directly or indirectly from this website. ZutaEstudio accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decision based on the information contained on ZutaEstudio’s websites is the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. The information and images contained on this website are © Copyright ZutaEstudio. We allow you to make copies of this website as incidental acts necessary during your viewing; and you may take a print for your personal use of most of the site that is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site or link to a page other than the homepage without our express written permission. Please note: the illustrations used in ZutaEstudio’s Annual and Interim Reports and Corporate Responsibility Reports are subject to strict copyright agreements and should therefore not be copied or reproduced in any way.
4. You will not use this website for any unlawful purpose and in particular, agree that you will not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume of messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
5. ZutaEstudio reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify ZutaEstudio for any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred or awarded against ZutaEstudio as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
8. ZutaEstudio is not liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website, caused by its negligence or fraud, or as required by law. Your only recourse is to stop using this website.
9. Zutaestudio reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
10. The use of this website and any download thereof, as well as the interpretation and operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed by the laws of the state of New Mexico, United States of America. The courts of the state of New Mexico shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of this website.